Can we take a minute to talk about how awesome Joe Pioggia’s effects are in this series? It took absolutely forever to erase Ben Rameaka’s head (surrounded by reflective surfaces, mind you) in this scene from the second episode. And he made the amazing face mask in the first episode. And none of that even touches the insane shit he made for the third episode.
Oh, hey, speaking of the third episode, the insane Kindly Midwesterner season finale will go online on Friday morning! It’s got a ton of guest stars, lots of blood, a secret look at Tanya’s origin story, and even a crazy twist ending!
If you haven’t yet, get caught up now!
9 Notes/ Hide
- lingeriesexytime likes this
- bananacalamari reblogged this from thekindlymidwesterner and added:
- hannadercan likes this
- davidbluvband likes this
- khealywu likes this
- bananacalamari likes this
- jonbershad reblogged this from thekindlymidwesterner and added:
- poupak likes this
- thekindlymidwesterner posted this